New years resolutions.
Who first came up with them, and why?
Every year when the new year rolls around, we wrack our brain to think of resolutions to improve our lives.
It doesn’t seem healthy at all does it?
Worrying about self-improvement.
The end result is what counts, they say.
Push the right buttons and you’ll get there.
But how do you decide which ones are the right buttons to push?
How do you know?
How do you trust?
It’s a game.
All the same we do it anyway.
Because as they say and not that I have figured out who they are, "Ya gotta play to win."
…so this year I resolve to:
- finish my psychology course
- find out how to import hotdogs to holland
- work on my pelvic instability
- read voltaire
- be assertive (if that policeman talks to me again like I was a 2-year old, I’d tell him to get over the times that he got bullied!)….
- eat better (more veggies....hmmmmmm....correction: eat veggies!)
- maintain diary
- be less grumpy to my Lief!
- be less domestic...100%. Completely. Honestly.
- log on to facebook less frequently, as opposed to my usual 24/7 logs….my Lief is starting to feel neglected!
- work hard for the immediate restriction of anything Twilight. Hearing more about vampires than humans just isn’t right.
- figure out why I really need 10 bags!
- convince myself that the happiness of others is something I can contribute to but not my responsibility
-learn how to use a whip, heheheheheh
I promise to stick to all these resolutions for more than a week!
HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE! thank you for the shared moments, laughters and tears....its all a part of it all they say....
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment